Sales Development Representative
NetWize is an IT solution-engineering powerhouse. For over 20 years, we’ve helped hundreds of organizations achieve better business outcomes through bespoke IT solutions that align business goals and technology.
Our expertise covers everything from the next-generation data center to the desktop. Our services include a full range of managed IT services and support for small and medium businesses, as well as enterprise IT services that enhance the capabilities of an in-house IT staff.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will serve a critical role in driving the growth of NetWize’s products, services, and solutions. You will be responsible for engaging in outbound sales campaigns via phone and email and booking discovery meetings for Account Executives. This position does not require a high degree of technical knowledge to be successful. There is a direct path for career advancement within NetWize for the right candidate that is willing to learn and consistently meet or exceed their goals.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Learn about NetWize services and messaging
- Target new business via outbound prospecting (phone and email)
- Set appointments for Account Executives with the relevant contact at target accounts
- Serve as the first point of contact for inbound sales calls, live chats, and emails
- Learn and utilize the tools necessary to be successful (sales automation software, CRM, scripts, service and product information)
- Consistently meet or exceed goal for appointments booked
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Comfortable calling into cold prospects to drive net-new opportunities
- Possesses drive and grit; strong desire to compete and win
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a sales team
- Capacity to understand customer pain points, requirements, and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by NetWize
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Brings new ideas to the company
- At least one year of relevant professional business-to-business sales experience
- BA/BS or relevant experience
Seniority Level: Seniority Level
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer & Network Security
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function: Sales, Business Development
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com or call us at (801) 747-3200.