Systems Engineer/Helpdesk Escalations Support
NetWize is a Utah-based IT solutions and sales company. Our certified staff of professional sales and system engineers are dedicated to helping companies maintain, secure, and accelerate their IT infrastructure that supports their businesses.
We provide complete and customized Managed IT services. We design, implement and support IT Solutions for our Enterprise accounts and have a seasoned sales team and account managers to support our customers. We maintain strategic partnerships with Best in Class vendors such as Dell EMC, Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, HPE, Veeam, and many others. Our engineering staff includes experts in areas of storage and virtualization, backup and disaster recovery, data center networking, servers, cloud and Office 365, and more.
The Systems Engineer/Helpdesk Escalations Support position is a strategic technical position within the organization. This position is responsible for providing technical support to our customers. You will have to understand their business needs, including hardware and software systems.
Duties include addressing technical support issues over the phone, through email, tickets, and onsite. We are looking for someone that is proficient in analyzing issues, resolving problems, installation, and configuration of client, server and network hardware/software. You will be responsible for administration and support of our client’s PCs, printers, servers, and other related equipment.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER/HELPDESK ESCALATIONS SUPPORT REQUIREMENTS
- At least 4 years of specialized experience in hands-on system administration and software application support in a production environment.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and possess reliable transportation.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills: telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Document required problem information in the helpdesk ticket system. Update tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities and resolutions.
- Document IT systems configurations and procedures.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all data, passwords, and other systems information.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Ability to stay calm and collected under stressful situations.
- Self-starter who needs little to no supervision
- Participate in required technical training and certifications
SYSTEMS ENGINEER/HELPDESK ESCALATIONS SUPPORT PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
- Certifications around MCSE, A+, Network+, VMWare, etc
- Connectwise CRM, LabTech RMM
TECHNICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Troubleshooting Windows Client and Server Operating Systems
- Client Device Installations, Imaging Deployments, Profile Migrations
- Manage Client and Server Backups across multiple solutions
- Active Directory, Windows Deployment Service, Exchange/Office 365
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT elpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new clients and users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Responsible for entering time and expenses into our ticketing system
- Ability to be part of an On-Call Rotation
- Work through project tickets and phases assigned by the Service Manager
- Mac OS and Mac device experience helpful
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
The following will be used to evaluate the performance of the Systems Engineer/Helpdesk Escalations Support:
- Providing consistent excellent customer service to our clients.
- Regularly meets performance targets for our service activities.
- Regularly meets or exceeds Service Level Agreements both internal and external.
- On time performance, attendance and quality.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
The following is location, salary/wage and benefit information of the Help Desk:
Job Location: Murray, UT
Number of Openings: 1
Hourly Wage: DOE
Term(s): Full-time, Benefited
Work Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Mon.-Fri.
Important: Per our security position, all prospective hires are subject to a drug panel test and background check
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com or call us at (801) 747-3200.